I make websites, graphics, blogs, online stores, photos and dinner.
My full-time gig is Associate Director, Software Engineering at Major League Baseball, where I:
- Shepherd digital initiatives and media products from concept to scale for the Major, Minor, Amateur and Youth leagues and clubs, and their partner networks.
- Recruit and manage a happy, productive team
- Build value of new and existing publishing and marketing products, through user interaction and experience design and development.
- Provide interdisciplinary internal teams guidance, instruction, unblocking, bridging and technical contributions
- Facilitate communication among interdisciplinary departments
- Guarantee products meet technical requirements through innovation, leadership and championing process improvement.
Here are some examples of pretty things I’ve made somewhat recently:
Every feature of Apartment Pilot Ltd.‘s successful residential building automation and audit control SaaS is now completely platform independent, including delivery and key sign in/out modules with touchscreen signature capture. I also enhanced their overall online marketing presence.
Also optimized for every device with a web browser, this site is designed to provide a highly visual guide to the capabilities and features of the event facilities at the Texas Rangers’ Globe Life Park.